[Jython-dev] Jython 2.7 release candidate 2 available!

Jim Baker jim.baker at python.org
Fri Apr 10 05:07:31 CEST 2015

We have had one bug report so far that will require a release candidate 3,
http://bugs.jython.org/issue2319 - CLASSPATH ignored by new launcher

The workaround is simple: use the -classpath option for the Jython
launcher. So this means:

bin/jython -classpath=$CLASSPATH ...

or on Windows

bin/jython.exe -classpath=%CLASSPATH% ...

(You can also add these jars to your JYTHONPATH.)

We will have this issue fixed early in next week's PyCon sprints along with
additional unit tests on launcher options (http://bugs.jython.org/issue2311
)

On Thu, Apr 9, 2015 at 1:27 AM, fwierzbicki at gmail.com <fwierzbicki at gmail.com