Teleport v0.2.1 - Lightweight JSON types (serialization, validation, web APIs)

Alexei Boronine alexei.boronine at gmail.com
Sat Oct 18 21:27:22 CEST 2014

http://www.teleport-json.org/

Teleport is:

* A serialization system on top of JSON
* An input validation system
* A declarative schema system
* An aid in automatically generating API docs
* Portable and extendable
* Open Source (MIT license)

Originally developed as part of Cosmic (http://www.cosmic-api.com), moved into a separate project. There is a work-in-progress specification that should enable ports to different languages. Teleport is < 1000 LOC and very portable.

I am the lead developer and I welcome all feedback! Do you think it's useful? How could it be better? Which language port would you like to see first?