ANN: autoflight 1.0.2 released

Andrea Stagi stagi.andrea at gmail.com
Sun Feb 2 17:39:34 CET 2014

Hi everyone,

I'm pleased to announce you autoflight 1.0.2, a useful tool to upload a
given .apk or .ipa to TestFlight. This is an open source project, so if you
want to improve it please send us a pull request or open a bug and/or a
request.
You can find the source code at https://github.com/atooma/autoflight

Installing autoflight is simple, just type:

    # pip install autoflight

Then you can create your config file in your working directory using json
format

{
    "api_token": "4P1T0K3NF4K3",
    "team_token": "T34MT0K3NF4K3",
    "notify": true,
    "distribution_lists": "Internal,QA"
}

Then type

    $ autoflight /path/to/my_apk_or_ipa --config-file /path/to/config.json

Alternatively you can specify parameters from the command line, launch the
helper to see all the available options

    $ autoflight --help

--
Andrea Stagi (@4stagi) -  Software Engineer @ Atooma Inc.