[ANN]: circuits 3.0 (Lightweight Event driven Asynchronous Application Framework)

James Mills prologic at shortcircuit.net.au
Sun Aug 31 08:30:19 CEST 2014

Hi,

I'm pleased to announce the release of circuits 3.0

This is a major release after more than a year of development. There may be
breaking changes compared to circuits 2.x so please be sure to review the
ChangeLog[1] and relevant documentation[2].

Some highlights:
- Greatly simplified API
- Much improved documentation and examples
- Far better test coverage

circuits was also presented for the firs titm eat PyConAU 2014 this year.

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGrbp0LOH84
Slides: http://pycon.circuitsframework.com/

What is circuits?

circuits is an Application Framework that supports Event-Driven programming
and uses a Component Architecture to to help define separation of concerns.
circuits support Async I/O, is written in pure Python and has it's own Web
Framework.

For more information see the PyPi page:

http://pypi.python.org/pypi/circuits/

cheers