ANN: rom 0.26.1 - Redis object mapper for Pthon

Josiah Carlson josiah.carlson at gmail.com
Thu Apr 3 08:03:35 CEST 2014

Hey everyone,

The "rom" package is a Redis object mapper for Python. It sports an
interface similar to Django's ORM, SQLAlchemy with the declarative base, or
Appengine's datastore.

The changelog for recent releases can be seen below my signature.

You can find the package at:
https://www.github.com/josiahcarlson/rom
https://pypi.python.org/pypi/rom

And docs can be found at:
http://pythonhosted.org/rom/

Please CC me on any replies if you have any questions or comments.

Thank you,
 - Josiah

#---------------------------------- 0.26.1
-----------------------------------
[fixed] issue with deleted entity resurrection, bug report and fix thanks to
    Justin Mayfield https://github.com/mayfield
[fixed] issue with deleted entities not being completely cleared out during
    delete with Lua writes enabled, bug report and fix also courtesy of
Justin
    Mayfield https://github.com/mayfield
#---------------------------------- 0.26.0
-----------------------------------
[added] support for Python 3.3 thanks to the six library and porting effort
    from Justin Mayfield https://github.com/mayfield, which also includes
some
    additional tests.
[remove] String column from Python 3.3, use the Text column instead.
[changed] Both String and Text columns can use unique columns.
[fixed] rom's behavior with long ints in some situations.
[fixed] rom's behavior with unicode suffixes in Python 2.x.
[added] tests for unicode text indexes, unique indexes, prefix indexes, and
    suffix indexes.
[updated] relevant docs regarding the Text column and unique indexes.
[fixed] improperly labeled 0.25.1 release in this changelog.
[fixed] an issue where Lua writing wouldn't properly update unique indexes
on
    deletion was fixed. Thank you to https://github.com/thedrow for the
    report.
[changed] added a link to the full Python docs to the Readme.