Vancouver Python Day (Nov 16)

Andy McKay andy at clearwind.ca
Mon Sep 30 23:14:35 CEST 2013

The Vancouver Python User Group and the Vancouver Django Meetup Group are
pleased to announce:

Vancouver Python Day
Saturday, November 16, 2013
SFU Harbour Centre

Part of Vancouver Developer Week 2013, Vancouver Python Day is a one-day
mini conference celebrating the Python Developer Community in Vancouver.

We hope to have talks covering a wide variety of Python development, from
web development to gaming to performance and optimization. To that end,
we're currently seeking talk proposals. Please visit
https://github.com/andymckay/vancouver-python-day and submit your proposal
today.

Tickets will be offered for a nominal fee; we'll be sending another
announcement before tickets go on sale. In the meantime, please mark your
calendars!

More information on Vancouver Python Day:
http://www.vanpyday.com/

More information on Vancouver Developer Week:
http://vancouver.devweek.org/