ANN: psutil 0.7.1 released

Giampaolo Rodola' g.rodola at gmail.com
Fri May 3 17:40:42 CEST 2013

Hi folks,
I'm pleased to announce the 0.7.1 release of psutil:
http://code.google.com/p/psutil/

=== About ===

psutil is a module providing an interface for retrieving information
on all running processes and system utilization (CPU, memory, disks,
network, users) in a portable way by using Python implementing many
functionalities  offered by tools like ps, top and Windows task
manager.
This new release fixes some high priority issues on FreeBSD:
https://code.google.com/p/psutil/source/browse/HISTORY?spec=svn3b3b76926a35b98cab74778ba8ad77f8d5fd86ac&r=9b6e780ea6b598a785670c2626c7557f9fef9238#3

=== Links ===

* Home page: http://code.google.com/p/psutil
* Source tarball: http://psutil.googlecode.com/files/psutil-0.7.1.tar.gz
* Api Reference: http://code.google.com/p/psutil/wiki/Documentation

Please try out this new release and let me know if you experience any
problem by filing issues on the bug tracker.
Thanks in advance.

--- Giampaolo Rodola'

http://code.google.com/p/pyftpdlib/
http://code.google.com/p/psutil/