Autoflight - A simple script to upload a given .apk or .ipa to TestFlight.

Andrea Stagi stagi.andrea at gmail.com
Wed Dec 4 01:42:45 CET 2013

Hi everyone,

I'm pleased to announce you Autoflight 1.0, a simple script to upload a
given .apk or .ipa to TestFlight. Autoflight is open source, if you want to
improve it please send me a pull request. You can find your repository on
Github at https://github.com/atooma/autoflight

Installing Autoflight is simple, just type:

# pip install autoflight

Then you can create your config file in your working directory using json
format

{
    "api_token": "0000F4K30000",
    "team_token": "0000F4K30000",
    "notify": true,
    "distribution_lists": "Internal,QA"
}

Then type

$ autoflight my_apk_or_ipa_path --config-file config.json

Alternatively you can specify parameters from the command line, launch the
helper to see all the available options

$ autoflight --help

Hope you can find Autoflight useful to speed up your work!

=.4S.=

--
Andrea Stagi (@4stagi) -  Software Engineer @ Atooma Inc.
Job profile: http://linkedin.com/in/andreastagi