PyCon Ireland 2012 - Tickets on Sale / Call for Papers

Vicky Twomey-Lee whykay at gmail.com
Mon May 7 00:56:03 CEST 2012

Hi All,

Python Ireland is delighted to announce that early bird tickets are now
available for our 2012 PyCon Ireland conference, to be held in the Radisson
Blue Hotel in Dublin between the 13th and 14th of October.

PyCon lreland is the premier Irish open source conference for python
programming enthusiasts, professionals and students. Early bird
registration guarantees your place at a reduced rate. We also offer
corporate and student rates.
Register: http://python.ie/pycon/2012/registration/

Call for Papers now open also, please register here:
http://python.ie/pycon/2012/callfor/#speakers

Call for Sponsors still open, please register your interest here:
http://python.ie/pycon/2012/callfor/#sponsors

For more details see http://python.ie/pycon/2012/

Thanks,

/// Vicky Lee (PyCon Ireland 2012 Committee)