What do you want me to discuss at PyCon's keynote?

Guido van Rossum guido at python.org
Tue Feb 21 19:35:42 CET 2012

I'm starting to think about my annual PyCon keynote. I don't want it
to be just a feel-good motivational speech (I'm no good at those), nor
a dry "state of the Python union" talk (I'm bored with those), but I'd
like to hear what Python users care about. I've created a Google+ post
for feedback: https://plus.google.com/u/0/115212051037621986145/posts/P8XZ5Zxvpxk

Post your questions as comments there, or vote on others' questions
using your +1 button.

If you don't have a G+ account, you can mail questions to
guido at python.org-- I will then copy them here anonymously for voting,
unless you ask me not to, or ask me to add your name.

--
--Guido van Rossum (python.org/~guido)