ANN: pyCologne - next Meeting Wednesday, February 8, 2012, 6:30pm

Christopher Arndt chris at chrisarndt.de
Thu Feb 2 18:32:54 CET 2012

It's February, bloody cold and the Carnival season is upon us but that
won't deter us from having our monthly pyCologne (Python User Group
Cologne) meeting.  Don't worry though, we have a "strictly no schunkeln"
policy at our session!

When:  Wednesday,  February 8, 2012, 6:30pm
Where: Pool 0.14, Benutzerrechenzentrum (computing centre RRZK-B)
       University of Cologne, Berrenrather Str. 136, 50937 Köln

I'd like to announce the following presentation (in German) for this
meeting:

- Der Python Software Verband
  (German Python Association, http://python-verband.org/)
  by member of the board Jan Ulrich Hasecke

After his presentation Jan Ulrich will gladly answer your questions
concerning the Python Verband.

Additional presentations, lightning talks, news, book presentations etc.
are welcome at each of our meetings!

>From about 8.30pm we will enjoy the rest of the evening in a nearby
restaurant.

Further information including directions how to get to the location
can be found at:

http://www.pycologne.de

(Sorry, the web-links are in German only.)

See you,

Chris