ANN ChiPy November meeting and Contest

emperorcezar at gmail.com emperorcezar at gmail.com
Wed Nov 9 05:25:23 CET 2011

Chicago Python User Group
=====================

RSVP now at http://chipy.org/

All we can say is "h-e-double hockey sticks, Yes!"...

Eric Stein will go over Python Video Streaming with lidless--lidless
is a program for monitoring motion-jpeg camera feeds and interfacing
them to IRC and the web, allowing users to request info on how busy
the view captured by the cameras are and view historical information
about busyness.

Next up, ChiPy will have a programming contest.  You will be provided
with:  10 questions, a time limit of 20 minutes, a text file,  and
your laptop with python3 pre loaded. Those who write code to solve all
10 questions first will win $100.00. You must provide your running
code that solves the problems. We will review as a group.

Food and Drink will be provided by our sponsors. Free event, bring
your self, bring a friend, and bring a coworker. Forward this to
others!

When:  November 10th 2011 7 p.m
Where: ITA 15th Floor 200 S. Wacker Drive Chicago, IL 60606
312.435.2805
Join us for the best meeting ever!

ITA is close to all sorts of public transit.

If you drive:

 http://spothero.com/ita-/-technexus/chicago-python-user-group-11-10-2011

$6 loop parking.

You will need to RSVP at http://chipy.org/

RSVP Quick Links:

YES http://chipy.org/meetings/rsvp/41/yes
MAYBE http://chipy.org/meetings/rsvp/41/maybe

You can also RSVP to brianhray (at) gmail (dot) com or call or TXT to
773 669 7717. Leave your name.

About the group
ChiPy Announcement *ONLY* Mailing List: