New Python Development Platform

Cameron Weiss cameron.weiss at standingcloud.com
Thu Jun 30 17:50:55 CEST 2011

Hi Everybody! Standing Cloud has just launched our brand new Python
dev platform. You can deploy it on a dozen cloud providers, scale your
infrastructure from within the GUI and deployments are 'cross-cloud
portable.' We've built features that allow you to sync to a repo (GIT,
SVN) to deploy your code.

We'd love for you to check it out. We're working to build something
useful for the Python community, so your feedback is appreciated. You
can spin up a test drive on any of our supported clouds for free.
Check it out and let us know what you think!

http://www.standingcloud.com/network/python

Best,
Cameron Weiss