[ANN]: circuits-1.3.1

James Mills prologic at shortcircuit.net.au
Mon Jan 31 02:13:17 CET 2011

Hi,

I'm pleased to announce circuits-1.3.1 a minor bug-fix release of
the circuits framework/library.

What is circuits ?
==========

circuits is a Lightweight Event driven and Asynchronous Application
Framework for the Python Programming Language with a strong
Component Architecture. circuits also includes a lightweight,
high performance and scalable HTTP/WSGI web server
(with some similar features to CherryPy) as well as various I/O
and Networking components.

Get it from PyPi: http://pypi.python.org/pypi/circuits/1.3.1
Read the documentation: http://packages.python.org/circuits
See the examples: https://bitbucket.org/prologic/circuits/src/1.3.1/examples/

Please give us feedback on the circuits-users groups
http://groups.google.com/group/circuits-users or on the
#circuits IRC Channel on the FreeNode IRC Network.

cheers
James

--
-- James Mills