10 Reasons You Should Attend PyTexas 2011...Register Now!

Brad Allen bradallen137 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 11 04:35:27 CEST 2011

If you're in the Texas area, please check out this post explaining
registration and the 10 reasons
you should consider attending PyTexas 2011:

http://pytexas.blogspot.com/2011/08/10-reasons-you-should-attend-pytexas.html

We opened registration on Monday morning with this post to the local
user groups, and so far 68 have registered within these past three
days, with 53 confirmed and 15 tentative.

I'm confident we can pass 100 registrations and optimistic and
planning for a maximum of 150 attendees. PyTexas 2011 is going to be a
great conference, so please help spread the word, and pass that URL
around.

Thanks!