Python ByteCoat

Vasco Jerinic vasco.jerinic at e-technik.tu-chemnitz.de
Wed Nov 10 12:00:00 CET 2010

We would like to announce Python ByteCoat.

Python ByteCoat is a solution which allows for the protection of python
implementation details. It compiles platform independent python byte code
into a platform dependent binary, i.e. native shared library. This library
is used by the python interpreter transparently, as if it were a python byte
code module. All functions, classes and other definitions inside the
translated module are fully accessible. The ByteCoat technology ensures full
compatibility of the generated shared library and python interpreter.

Python ByteCoat is currently available for Python 2.4, 2.5 and 2.6. Support
for Python 2.7 will be available soon.

If you want to use ByteCoat, you can request an evaluation copy or obtain a
license. Please visit

    http://www.coremountains.com/products/bytecoat/

or contact info at coremountains.com to inquire conditions and prices. If your
platform is not listed, please give us a note and we will check whether we
can provide a version for it.

+ Dr. Vasco Jerinic                                 +
+ Geschäftsführer / Managing Director               +
+ fon +49 371 531 35520 fax +49 371 531 8 35520     +
+ vje at coremountains.com                             +
+ Core Mountains GmbH                               +
+ Firmensitz: Frühlichtweg 11, 09127 Chemnitz       +
+ Registergericht: Amtsgericht Chemnitz, HRB 22660  +
+ Geschäftsführer: Dr. Vasco Jerinic             +