EPD 6.0 and IPython Webinar Friday

Amenity Applewhite amenity at enthought.com
Mon Jan 18 17:55:20 CET 2010

Happy 2010! To start the year off, we've released a new version of EPD
and lined up a solid set of training options.

Scientific Computing with Python Webinar
This Friday, Travis Oliphant  will then provide an introduction to
multiprocessing and iPython.kernal.

Scientific Computing with Python Webinar
Multiprocessing and iPython.kernal
Friday, January 22: 1pm CST/7pm UTC

Enthought Live Training
Enthought's intensive training courses are offered in 3-5 day
sessions. The Python skills you'll acquire will save you and your
organization time and money in 2010.

Enthought Open Course
February 22-26, Austin, TX
      • Python for Scientists and Engineers
      • Interfacing with C / C++ and Fortran
      • Introduction to UIs and Visualization

Enjoy!
The Enthought Team
    EPD 6.0
    Released
   Now available in our repository, EPD 6.0 includes Python 2.6,
PiCloud's cloud library, and NumPy 1.4... Not to mention 64-bit
support for Windows, OSX, and Linux.
Details. Download now.

   New:
   Enthought channel
   on YouTube
Short instructional videos straight from the desktops of our
developers. Get started with a 4-part series on interpolation with
SciPy.

Our mailing address is:
Enthought, Inc. 515 Congress Ave. Austin, TX 78701
Copyright (C) 2009 Enthought, Inc. All rights reserved.

Forward this email to a friend