[Chicago] ANN ChiPy RSVP by 10am

Carl Karsten cfkarsten at gmail.com
Thu Jan 14 00:35:33 CET 2010

> Everyone is welcome but we need to let security
> know in advance who is coming, so if you are planning on
> attending, please list your name on (RSVP HERE):

https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dHVLOTNTU3oxTzJKYjB3RmV4eVZkMEE6MA

I just found out that I was spozed to get the list in 24 hours in
advance, which is about now.  but because I am a newb they are cutting
me some slack an I can send it in tomorrow at 10 am.

You can still show up, but it will just require security to do secure
things, which starts with table scans of multiple lists, and then some
low bandwidth communication with someone.  You will wish you were on
the list.

--
Carl K