PyCon Dress Rehearsal at the Greater Toronto Area Python User's Group, Feb 16th, 7pm

Mike C. Fletcher mcfletch at vrplumber.com
Tue Feb 9 22:19:47 CET 2010

This month at PyGTA we have a special treat,  3 PyCon Presenters will do
a dress rehearsal of their PyCon 2010 presentations just before they
head down to Atlanta. All three talks are targeting general audiences,
so feel free to bring along your new Pythonista friends. We have 3 PyCon
previews scheduled:

    * What We've Learned From Building Basie — Greg Wilson
    * Think Globally, Hack Locally - Teaching Python in Your Community —
Leigh Honeywell
    * Debating 'til Dawn: Topics to keep you up all night — Mike Fletcher

We will give each presenter 20 minutes and then as much question/answer
and feedback time as they want. At PyCon they'll only get 30 minutes
total, but we want to give them as much feedback as possible so they can
polish their presentation for the larger audience.

We'll start the presentations at 7:30PM (sharp) at Linux Caffe on the
16th. If you bring a laptop, there will be an immediate feedback channel
available.

PyGTA:
    http://www.pygta.org
Linux Caffe: