ANN: Coding class v0.001

K. Richard Pixley rich at noir.com
Wed Dec 29 22:34:06 CET 2010

Announcing the first release of my Coding class.

This is a simple utility class that answers the question of how to
implement enums in python.  I know there have been many other answers as
well, many of them quite fine, but this is the answer that I've been
wanting so I'm sharing it.

Coding-0.001 should be considered alpha stability.  I've written it,
it's pretty simple, and it has test cases, and it's now ready for others
to kick it about.

Features:

* Supports at least python 2.6, 2.7, and 3.1.
* MIT License (Open source)

Doc: http://packages.python.org/coding
PyPi: http://pypi.python.org/pypi/coding/0.001

--rich