Google Summer of Code 2010 -- call for participation

C. Titus Brown ctb at msu.edu
Thu Apr 1 05:46:18 CEST 2010

Hello everynoe,

The Python Software Foundation is once again participating in the Google
Summer of Code (GSoC), and we invite student applications from all who wish to
participate.

This year we'll be focusing on the transition to Python 3, so please
bring your porting and extension issues our way!  Any other projects
related to extending Python-the-language and Python libraries are
also welcome.

If you are interested in applying, or in mentoring, please visit Python's
Summer of Code wiki page:

  http://wiki.python.org/moin/SummerOfCode/2010

Please see the GSoC FAQ for general questions about the program:

  http://socghop.appspot.com/document/show/gsoc_program/google/gsoc2010/faqs

thanks,
--titus
C. Titus Brown, ctb at msu.edu