Elisa Media Center 0.5.32 Release

Olivier Tilloy olivier at fluendo.com
Mon Mar 16 19:47:49 CET 2009

Dear Python users,

The Elisa team is happy to announce the release of Elisa Media Center
0.5.32, code-named "Lambé An Dro".

Elisa is a cross-platform and open-source Media Center written in Python.
It uses GStreamer [1] for media playback and pigment [2] to create an
appealing and intuitive user interface.

New features include a brand new picture slideshow with cool transition
effects.

This release is a "heavy" release, meaning a windows installer is
available for download on our website. For users running a version of
Elisa >= 0.5.27, the upgrade to 0.5.32 should be done automatically via
the plugin repository.
We will also publish ubuntu packages (for hardy and intrepid) in our PPA
tomorrow.

As usual, tarballs are provided for distribution packagers.

A complete list of the issues fixed can be found at:

http://bugs.launchpad.net/elisa/+milestone/0.5.32

This is also summarised in the (attached) release notes.

Installers and sources can be downloaded from
http://elisa.fluendo.com/download/

Bug reports and feature requests are welcome at
http://bugs.launchpad.net/elisa/+filebug

Have a media-centered evening,

Olivier, for the Elisa team

[1] http://www.gstreamer.net/