Pyowa Meeting this Thursday

Mike Driscoll mike at pythonlibrary.org
Tue Jun 2 19:47:34 CEST 2009

 Hi,

Pyowa will be meeting Thursday, June 4th in Ames. We will be meeting
at the Ames
Public Library from 7 to 8:45 p.m. The current plan for the meeting is to
have a code review of sorts on some member submitted GIS-type code. Then we
will have a short presentation on one of the modules from Python's standard
library. Whatever time is left over will be used for socializing and
planning the next meeting. If you have ideas or would like to present
something, please let me know at the meeting or through email.

In other news, you can see my experiments in recording some of our meetings
here: http://pyowa.blip.tv/

Please note that if you don't have a fast internet connection, then you will
be disappointed as it will take eons to buffer. Let me know if you plan to
come to the meeting. Thanks!

Mike Driscoll
Pyowa Coordinator
Website: www.pyowa.org <http://www.pyowa.org/>