EuroDjangoCon '09

Robert [Siu Design] robert.lofthouse at siudesign.co.uk
Sat Jan 24 14:36:03 CET 2009

We have released the EuroDjangoCon website at
http://euro.djangocon.org/along with the call for participation.

For those of you that don't know, EuroDjangoCon will be on 4th, 5th and 6th
May 2009 in Prague. It's the first European Django conference brought to you
by Robert Lofthouse (Siu Design - http://www.siudesign.co.uk) who organised
the successful DjangoCon 2008 conference at Google HQ.

EuroDjangoCon is a Django conference that aims to bring together the
community and provide a wide range of sessions, panels, lightning talks and
showcases of Django usage within various businesses. We aim to educate,
provoke thought and bring people together to turn ideas into working code.

http://euro.djangocon.org/blog/2009/1/24/eurodjangocon-announcement/ - Blog
announcement
http://euro.djangocon.org/conference/talk/ - Talk submission form

Regards