Guaranteed to Run - Python Bootcamp, March 16-20, 2009 & May 11-15, 2009

Chander Ganesan chander at otg-nc.com
Thu Jan 8 13:35:42 CET 2009

The Open Technology Group is pleased to announce two "Guaranteed to
Run"* Python Bootcamp's, scheduled : .

March 16-20, 2009
May 11-15, 2009

OTG's Python Bootcamp is a 5 day intensive course that teaches
programmers how to design, develop, and debug applications using the
Python programming language.  Over a 5 day period, through a set of
lectures, demonstrations, and hands-on exercises students will learn how
to develop powerful applications using Python and integrate their new
found Python skills in their day-to-day job activities.  Students will
also learn how to utilize Python's Database API and the psycopg2 drivers
to interface with the PostgreSQL Object-Relational database.

Our course is guaranteed to run, regardless of enrollment, and available
in an "all inclusive" package that includes round-trip airfare, 5 nights
of hotel accommodation, shuttle services (to/from the airport, to/from
our facility, and to/from local eateries/shopping), and our training.
All-inclusive packages are priced at $2,495 for the 5 day course.

For more a complete course outline/syllabus, or to enroll, visit our web
site at:

http://www.otg-nc.com/python-bootcamp

Affordable, customizable, on-site training is available (and cost
effective) for groups of 3 or more students.  For more information - or
to schedule an on-site course, please contact us at 877-258-8987 .

The Open Technology Group is the world leader in the development and
delivery of training solutions focused around Open Source technologies.

* Guaranteed to Run courses are guaranteed to run, so long as a single
student is enrolled in the course.

--
Chander Ganesan
Open Technology Group, Inc.