TurboGears (un)Tutorial in Texas, January 30

Jason Galyon jtgalyon at gmail.com
Mon Dec 28 18:03:02 CET 2009

FREE TurboGears (un)tutorial, 30 January 2010 in Richardson, TX (DFW)
taught by Chris Perkins.  This will be a 'build as we go' tutorial where
you are highly encouraged to bring a real database that we will map
against and write an app for.

Consider this both a tutorial and sprint.  Seats are limited to 15
(unless I get overwhelmed then I will change venues) so please register
at http://dfwtgtutorial.eventbrite.com/.

For detailed information on the event including what to bring and how to
prepare, please see http://percious.com/blog/archives/152.  Here you can
also see a tentative schedule for other locations.

Special thanks goes to Chris for volunteering his time and Company
Dallas (http://www.companydallas.com/) for providing the free space and
resources for this.

Hope to see you there,
Jason Galyon