SHPAML v0.1 -- HAML-like language for Python

Steve Howell showell30 at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 24 23:09:54 CET 2009

Just to follow up on the announcement below, SHPAML is a mini language
that can help you build web pages more quickly.  It runs under Python
versions 2.4, 2.5, 2.6, and 3.1.

Since the original announcement, I have written a tutorial that allows
you try out your own SHPAML examples online:

http://shpaml.webfactional.com/tutorial/1

I have also fixed some minor bugs, removed some unneeded features, and
cleaned up the download process.

As this is a new project, feedback is especially welcome.  You can
follow this link to find the mailing list:

http://shpaml.webfactional.com/discuss

Cheers,

Steve Howell