December Webinar: SciPy India with Travis Oliphant

Amenity Applewhite amenity at enthought.com
Fri Dec 11 18:52:23 CET 2009

Next Friday Enthought will be hosting our monthly Scientific Computing
with Python Webinar:
Summary of SciPy India
Friday December 18
1pm CST/ 7pm UTC
Register at GoToMeeting
Enthought President Travis Oliphant is currently in Kerala, India as
the keynote speaker at SciPy India 2009. Due to a training engagement,
Travis missed SciPy for the first time this summer, so he’s excited
for this additional opportunity to meet and collaborate with the
scientific Python community. Speakers at the event include Jarrod
Millman, David Cournapeau, Christopher Burns, Prabhu Ramachandran, and
Asokan Pichai — a great group. We’re looking forward to hearing
Travis’ review of the proceedings.

Hope to see you there!
Enthought Media