TriZPUG August 2009 Meeting

Chris Calloway cbc at unc.edu
Tue Aug 11 01:07:32 CEST 2009

Thursday, August 27, 7pm in Room 2015, Engineering Buildging I, NCSU
Centennial Campus, Raleigh.

http://trizpug.org/Members/cbc/aug-09-mtg/

Canonical developer Gary Poster will give his OSCON presentation
"Launchpad Foundations: If the Abstractions Don't Kill Us..." The talk
is about how Launchpad uses the zope.interface and zope.component
libraries. The talk is based on interviews with Launchpad engineers. The
talk discusses how we might improve our use of the Zope Component
Architecture, how the technology might be change, and how the technology
might be used in other contexts like Django. We will adjourn for food
and beverage at a local eatery after the meeting.

--
Sincerely,

Chris Calloway
http://www.secoora.org
office: 332 Chapman Hall   phone: (919) 599-3530