Texas Regional Unconference - Oct. 4-5

Travis Vaught travis at enthought.com
Thu Sep 11 18:56:40 CEST 2008

Greetings,

I just wanted to alert everyone of the upcoming, 2nd annual, Python
Texas Regional Unconference which will be held in Austin, TX this year.

http://www.scipy.org/TXUncon2008

This site is a wiki page, so edit away!

Like last year, this Unconference is intended to be a FREE event for
Pythoneers from all over the Texas region to gather and share
experiences and developments.  Again, the topics to be presented are
purely up to the participants.  Last year there were two main tracks
of talks: Python in Scientific Computing, and Python in Web
Frameworks.  We welcome any other presentations as well.

Please see the schedule at the link above and add yourself to the list
of attendees so we'll know you're coming.  Please pass along this info
to any other local meetup groups as appropriate.

Please join the list at texas at python.org for any discussion or