[ANN] ChiPy November Meeting Thursday the 13th at DePaul

Brian Ray bray at sent.com
Sat Nov 8 18:43:22 CET 2008

Chicago Python User Group
=========================

Sick of faceless social networking? Come meet some of the most highly
regarded Python programmers face-2-face.

This will be our best meeting yet to date!  You are invited. Everyone
currently involved or just curious in Python, welcome. Feel free to
bring any combination of: friend, date, co-worker, teacher, student,
kids, roommate, robot, clone, or boss :)

We have excellent talks lined up this month from ChiPy veterans who's
expertise span from scientific to real-world applications. Some
lighting talks may follow, time provided.  Fun!

When
----

Thursday, November 13th, ~7pm

Topics
------

   * Stackless, David Durham, Jr. 25m
   * Amazon EC2/Boto, Chris McAvoy 25m
   * PyLucid, Steve Githens 25m
   * Lighting Talks: optparse,... 10m each

Add your lighting talk to the wiki at -> <http://chipy.org>

NOTE: Due to the high level of interest in various talks, I have
limited talk length. Offenders will be severely punished.

Location
--------

DePaul Lincoln Park Student Center
2250 N. Sheffield, Room 380