Python Bootcamp at Big Nerd Ranch

David Beazley dave at dabeaz.com
Thu May 8 15:42:30 CEST 2008

"It's just a flesh wound!"  - Student Review

Just a quick reminder that it's not too late to register for my upcoming Python Bootcamp
course at Big Nerd Ranch, June 9 - 13 in Atlanta, GA.

      http://www.bignerdranch.com/classes/python.shtml

This class is an intense hands-on introduction to Python and its standard libraries.  Even
if you've used Python before, this class may have a lot to offer as it is fully up-to-date
with modern Python features.

The above web site has more information, but feel free to contact me personally for more
details about the class.

Cheers,
David Beazley
(Course Instructor)