RELEASE: Elisa 0.3.5 'Papain'

philippe at fluendo.com philippe at fluendo.com
Wed Mar 12 12:32:44 CET 2008

This mail announces the release of Elisa 0.3.5 'Papain'.

Elisa is a project to create an open source cross platform media
center solution. While our primary development and deployment platform
is GNU/Linux and Unix operating systems we also currently support
MacOSX and also hope to support Microsoft Windows in the future. In
addition to personal video recorder functionality (PVR) and Music
Jukebox support, Elisa will also interoperate with devices following
the DLNA standard like Intel's ViiV systems.

Elisa uses Twisted and GStreamer. Twisted enables the high-level
functionality, distributing components over the network. GStreamer,
through the Python bindings, enables the high-speed low-level
functionality: actual media processing.

For more information, see http://elisa.fluendo.com
To file bugs, go to https://code.fluendo.com/elisa/trac/newticket?component=core