IMDbPY for Symbian

Davide Alberani alberanid at libero.it
Tue Mar 11 11:27:39 CET 2008

I've released a brand new version of IMDbPY for Symbian mobile phones:
  http://imdbpy.sf.net/?page=mobile

It allows complete access to the IMDb data even to devices with
very limited bandwidth and it should also be possible to locally
install the whole database, so that no data connection is required.

Obviously the code is still in a very early stage, and so I'm
here fundamentally searching for someone interested in helping
the development, since my skills as Symbian developer are very
limited.  Any help will be greatly appreciated!