MichiPUG meeting March 6th, 7PM

Kevin Dangoor dangoor at gmail.com
Mon Mar 3 15:36:13 CET 2008

Jason Pellerin is going to be giving a talk about his Nose (http://somethingaboutorange.com/mrl/projects/nose/
) testing tool at the Michigan Python Users Group (MichiPUG). I’ve
been a Nose users since the very beginning, so I’m happy that Jason
himself is giving a talk on it.

As usual, the meeting is on the first Thursday of the month (March
6th, in this case) at 7PM. Meetings are always free.

And, as has been the case the past several months, SRT Solutions (http://srtsolutions.com/
) is going to be hosting the meeting at their perfect downtown Ann
Arbor location. In addition to the instructions on how to get to SRT,
I’ll also mention that street parking is free after 6PM and usually
readily available a couple blocks north at Ann and Fifth (right next
to the City Hall/Police Station building).

Information about SRT's location:

http://groups.google.com/group/michipug/web/SRT%20Solutions