Regular Toronto Python User's Group (PyGTA) Meeting next Tuesday

Mike C. Fletcher mcfletch at vrplumber.com
Wed Jun 11 02:08:33 CEST 2008

We'll be doing our regular Toronto Python User's Group meeting next
Tuesday (the 17th) at Linux Caffe starting at 7pm and going until
whenever-ish.  This month I'll remember the third Tuesday of the month,
I promise :) .

Two possible topics:

    * How to build a celestial jukebox using Asterisk and StarPy
    * The Pyglet ctypes-based game/gui development library

I'm currently leaning toward the first topic.  Basically whichever
project I work on on Friday is likely to be the winner.  If you're
interested in one over the other, either email me or post to pygta-general.

Location details and the like available on the web-site:

    http://www.pygta.org/

Have fun all,
Mike