SciPy 2008 Registration Deadline Extended

Travis Vaught travis at enthought.com
Sat Jul 12 17:34:57 CEST 2008

Greetings,

The merchant account processor that we use for the SciPy Conference
online registration has been experiencing some inexplicable problems
authorizing some registrations.  Apologies to those who have struggled
to register and have not been successful.  Because of the problems,
we're extending the early-bird rates through Monday at midnight
Central Time.  If you experience any problems registering, please give
us a call during business hours Monday (9:00am - 5:00pm Central -
512.536.1057).

http://conference.scipy.org/

For those of you who have set up an account on the conference site,
but have not yet registered, I encourage you to do so in time to take
advantage of the lower rates.  I also encourage everyone to make sure
you've specified which tutorial track, T-shirt size, whether you'll
attend the sprint, and meal preferences in your profile (http://conference.scipy.org/profile
).

Please send me an email if you have any questions.

Best,

Travis