PyAMF 0.1.1 released

Thijs Triemstra | Collab lists at collab.nl
Mon Feb 18 02:17:06 CET 2008

We released PyAMF 0.1.1, a lightweight library that allows Flash and
Python applications to communicate via Adobe's ActionScript Message
Format.
AMF3 and RemoteObject are supported in all the implemented Remoting
gateways, currently supported for Django, Twisted, Web2Py and WSGI.

This is bugfix release with the following important changes:

- AMF3 encoder reported byte length header for non-ASCII string data
(patch supplied by akaihola)
- Decoder context not cleared between reading the remoting header and
body.

Check out the download page [1], installation instructions [2] and
examples [3].

Questions? First stop is the mailing list [4], but we also hang out
on [5].

Cheers,

- the PyAMF team

[1] http://pyamf.org/wiki/Download