Python at Sun's CommunityOne May 5, 2008

Ted Leung Ted.Leung at sun.com
Tue Apr 22 03:34:00 CEST 2008

CommunityOne is a free and open developer conference that is run by
Sun on the day before JavaOne. This year, there will a space at
CommunityOne dedicated to the Python community, complete with
whiteboards and wifi. If you are in the Bay Area for JavaOne, or in
the Bay Area, or just plain interested in Python, please register for
CommunityOne — space is limited.

Registering for CommunityOne gets you a bag of swag, a free lunch the
day of CommunityOne, access to all the CommunityOne events and
sessions, and a free pass for Day 1 of JavaOne. When you register, put
“Python/Jython” in for the referral code.  The URL to register is: <http://developers.sun.com/events/communityone/

I will be on a panel on community models during the general session
from 9:30AM - 10:45AM, and Frank Wierzbicki and I will be doing a
Python/Jython panel. In addition to the usual developer stuff, there
will also be a two day Startup Camp, and the folks from RedMonk will
be back to do their day long unconference thing.

Ted Leung
Sun Microsystems