Bookmarks database and Internet robot

Oleg Broytmann phd at phd.pp.ru
Tue Oct 23 22:22:53 CEST 2007

Hello!

                    Bookmarks database and Internet robot

WHAT IS IT
   A set of classes, libraries, programs and plugins I use to manipulate my
bookmarks.html. I like Mozilla, but I need more features. I want to extend
Mozilla's "Check for updates" feature (Navigator4 called it "Update
bookmarks").

WHAT'S NEW in version 4.0.0 (2007-10-01)
   Extended support for Mozilla: charset and icon in bookmarks.
   Use the charset to add Accept-Charset header.
   Retrieve favicon.ico (or whatever <link> points to) and store it.

   The project celebrates 10th anniversary!

WHAT'S NEW in version 3.4.1 (2005-01-29)
   Updated to Python 2.4. Switched from CVS to Subversion.

WHAT'S NEW in version 3.4.0 (2004-09-23)
   Extended support for Mozilla: keywords in bookmarks.
   Updated to m_lib version 1.2.

WHERE TO GET
   Master site:    http://phd.pp.ru/Software/Python/#bookmarks_db

   Mirrors:        http://phd.by.ru/Software/Python/#bookmarks_db
              http://phd.webhost.ru/Software/Python/#bookmarks_db

AUTHOR
   Oleg Broytmann <phd at phd.pp.ru>

COPYRIGHT
   Copyright (C) 1997-2007 PhiloSoft Design

LICENSE
   GPL

Oleg.
     Oleg Broytmann            http://phd.pp.ru/            phd at phd.pp.ru