ANN: mountpy v0.8

garabik-news-2005-05 at kassiopeia.juls.savba.sk garabik-news-2005-05 at kassiopeia.juls.savba.sk
Fri Mar 30 20:58:36 CEST 2007

mountpy is a python script for quick automatic mounting and umounting
of external filesystems, especially suited for USB removable devices.
mountpy is developed on linux, and is meant for modern linux systems.

This is version 0.8, changes from previous version:

 - add test for removable devices (not very useful)
 - add test for devices already mounted elsewhere (very useful)

License:
GPL