cx_Logging 1.3

Anthony Tuininga anthony.tuininga at gmail.com
Thu Mar 8 05:40:38 CET 2007

(Oops. I sent the first message without changing the subject so I got
the wrong version).

What is cx_Logging?

cx_Logging is a Python extension module which operates in a fashion
similar to the logging module that ships with Python 2.3 and higher.
It also has a C interface which allows applications to perform logging
independently of Python.

Where do I get it?

http://starship.python.net/crew/atuining

What's new?

1) Fixed support for importing in Python 2.5 on Windows. The module
now uses the .pyd extension instead of the .dll extension since
support for importing modules with the .dll extension was removed in
Python 2.5.
2) Added support for 64-bit Python installations, particularly in Python 2.5.

Anthony Tuininga