Shed Skin 0.0.22 - Build extension modules

Mark Dufour mark.dufour at gmail.com
Fri Jun 29 11:01:18 CEST 2007

Hi all,

It's been a few months since the previous release, but here goes Shed
Skin 0.0.22. The main focus of this release has been to add basic
support for building extension modules. To build an extension module,
simply use 'ss -e .. && make'.

A more complete changelog:

-support for generating simple extension modules (linux/windows; see README)
-dos text format fix (long overdue)
-improved detection of dynamic types (avoid hanging on them)
-improved overloading (__nonzero__, __int__, __abs__ etc.)
-add str(ing).{capitalize, capwords, swapcase, center, ato*)
-fix string.maketrans
-several other minor bug fixes

Please try out the new release and let me know if there are any problems,

Thanks,
Mark Dufour.
--
"One of my most productive days was throwing away 1000 lines of code"
- Ken Thompson