ANN: Next pyCologne meeting, Wed June 13, 2007, 6:30 pm

Christopher Arndt chris.arndt at web.de
Sun Jun 10 21:13:17 CEST 2007

Dear Pythonistas,

the next monthly meeting of pyCologne, the Python User Group Köln, takes
place on:

Date:  Wednesday June 13, 2007
Time:  6:30 Uhr pm c.t.
Venue: Hörsall 301 (3. Etage), Institut für Informatik,
       Universität Köln, Pohligstr. 1, 50969 Köln, Germany

!!! ATTENTION: NEW VENUE !!!

Around 9 pm we will head to a nearby establishment and have some drinks,
food and a friendly chat.

Further information about pyCologne, including directions, photographs
and minutes of past meetings etc., can be found on our web site on the
German Python wiki:

http://wiki.python.de/pyCologne

CU,

Christopher Arndt