ANN: New ShowMeDo video - Learn Django: Create a Wiki in 20 minutes

Ian Ozsvald ian at showmedo.com
Thu Jul 26 17:16:23 CEST 2007

from a fresh install.  Video by Siddhi.

http://showmedo.com/videos/video?name=1100000&fromSeriesID=110

Detail:
"In this tutorial, I introduce the basics of Django by walking you
through the development of a simple wiki application.

We'll see how you can design your URLs, interact with the database and
use the Django template library. As an added bonus, we'll also include
support for editing pages using Markdown syntax.

By the end, you'll see how little time and code it takes to get a
simple application up and running."

About ShowMeDo.com:
Free videos (we call them ShowMeDos) teaching you new skills.
The videos are made by us and our users, for everyone.  127 of our
327 videos are for Python:
http://showmedo.com/videos/python

We'd love to have more contributions - would you share what you know?
Start sharing your hard-won knowledge in just 30 minutes:
http://showmedo.com/submissionsForm

The founders,
Ian Ozsvald, Kyran Dale

--