ANN: SciPy 2007 Conference Updates

Travis Vaught travis at enthought.com
Sun Jul 15 19:40:42 CEST 2007

Greetings,

We're excited to have *Ivan Krstić*, the director of security
architecture for the One Laptop Per Child project as our Keynote
Speaker this year.

The planning for the SciPy 2007 Conference is moving along.  Please
see below for some important updates.

Schedule Available
------------------
The full schedule of talks has been posted here:
http://www.scipy.org/SciPy2007/ConferenceSchedule

Early Registration Extended
---------------------------
If you haven't yet registered for the conference, the early
registration deadline has been extended to Wednesday, July 18th,
2007.  For more information on the conference see:
http://www.scipy.org/SciPy2007

Student Sponsorship
-------------------
Enthought, Inc. (http://www.enthought.com) is sponsoring the
registration fees for up to 5 college or graduate students to attend
the conference.  To apply, please send a short description of what
you are studying and why you'd like to attend to info at enthought.com.
Please include telephone contact information.

BOFs & Sprints
If you're planning to attend and are interested in selecting BOF or
Sprint Session topics, please weigh in at:
BOFs: http://www.scipy.org/SciPy2007/BoFs
Sprints: http://www.scipy.org/SciPy2007/Sprints

We're looking forward to a great conference this year!

Best,

Travis