ANN: Python Installation (1 German ShowMeDo video, 3 minutes)

Ian Ozsvald ian at showmedo.com
Thu Jan 18 21:25:03 CET 2007

their series introducing Python Programming.  The video is in
German (speech and text), it would be hard for a non-German speaker
to follow.  This is the second in a planned series of 6 videos:
http://showmedo.com/videos/video?name=pythonHollandIntroToPython2_german&fromSeriesID=44

German video description:
"Diese Episode zeigt die Installation und Einrichtung von Python
unter Windows XP."

About Lucas Holland and Marius Meinert:
This is Lucas and Marius' first ShowMeDo series and the have made
our first non-English series.  If you like their videos, please
leave some words of encouragement and thanks for their efforts.

About ShowMeDo.com:
Free videos (we call them ShowMeDos) showing you how to do things.
The videos are made by us and our users, for everyone.  60 of our
130 videos are for Python, with more to come.

We'd love to have more contributions - would you share what you know?

The founders,
Ian Ozsvald, Kyran Dale

http://ShowMeDo.com