ANN: The Python Behind PyCon (PyCon-Tech) - 4 ShowMeDo Videos

Ian Ozsvald ian at showmedo.com
Sat Feb 24 12:43:23 CET 2007

the first 4 videos in a longer series, Doug shows the technology
that is in use behind PyCon as the conference runs over this weekend.

http://showmedo.com/videos/series?name=pythonNapleonePyConTechSeries

Episodes:
PyCon-Tech Introduction - PMWiki, Django, Zope - 13 minutes
Django plus PHP - PMWiki, Django - 24 minutes
Schedule App Part 1 - iCal, Google Calendar - 26 minutes
Schedule App Part 1a - Dojo Javascript - 12 minutes
(more episodes to come)

About Doug Napoleone:
This is Doug's first ShowMeDo series.  He will guide you through
the technology used behind-the-scenes at PyCon.  Please remember to say
Thanks using a comment if you like Doug's work.

About ShowMeDo.com:
Free videos (we call them ShowMeDos) showing you how to do things.
The videos are made by us and our users, for everyone.  77 of our
152 videos are for Python, with more to come.

We'd love to have more contributions - would you share what you know?

The founders,
Ian Ozsvald, Kyran Dale

http://ShowMeDo.com