ANN: Einführung in die Programmierung mit Python parts 5 and 6 (2 German ShowMeDo videos)

Ian Ozsvald ian at showmedo.com
Thu Feb 8 14:49:07 CET 2007

Python series, in this instalment they have released their 5th and
6th videos.

German video descriptions:
Operatoren und Datentypen
"In dieser Episode geht es um Operatoren und Datentypen, die eine
Grundlage für die weiteren Episoden bilden."
http://showmedo.com/videos/video?name=pythonHollandIntroToPython5_german&fromSeriesID=44

Objektorientierte Programmierung (OOP)
"In dieser Episode behandeln wir das Paradigma der objektorientierten
Programmierung, auf welchem Python basiert."
http://showmedo.com/videos/video?name=pythonHollandIntroToPython6_german&fromSeriesID=44

About Lucas Holland and Marius Meinert:
This is Lucas and Marius' first ShowMeDo series and the have made
our first non-English series.  If you like their videos, please
leave some words of encouragement and thanks for their efforts.

About ShowMeDo.com:
Free videos (we call them ShowMeDos) showing you how to do things.
The videos are made by us and our users, for everyone.  72 of our
145 videos are for Python, with more to come.

We'd love to have more contributions - would you share what you know?

The founders,
Ian Ozsvald, Kyran Dale

http://ShowMeDo.com