ANN: Introducing the new pydb debugger (1 ShowMeDo video)

Ian Ozsvald ian at showmedo.com
Sun Oct 29 21:12:47 CET 2006

to his new pydb debugger.  Rocky demonstrates the enhanced
capabilities of this debugger and walks the viewer through
solving a buggy piece of code:
http://showmedo.com/videos/video?name=pythonBernsteinPydbIntro&fromSeriesID=28

This debugger will also appear in a future release of the IPython
shell.

About ShowMeDo.com:
Free videos (we call them ShowMeDos) showing you how to do things.
The videos are made by us and our users, for everyone.  39 of our
75 videos are for Python, with more to come.

We'd love to have more contributions - would you share what you know?

The founders,
Ian Ozsvald, Kyran Dale

----
http://ShowMeDo.com